Now delivering directly to your customers
- Reduced costs associated with deliveries: The product only gets handled and delivered once, so less risk of returns, quicker delivery and a saving on your postage charges.
- Savings across the board: Save space and money, as you won’t be needing to invest in stock or the warehouse space.
- Trusted partner: With over 1,500 products, and a common-sense approach to make it work for you.
Apply for your Dropship Account today
Approachable and friendly, we would love to discuss this opportunity with you. Please email email@example.com and one of our team will give get in touch to set up or amend your account to enable Drop-shipping.
What you will need to know?
£2.50, on orders less than £20
£4.50, on orders £20 - £99.99
£13.50, on orders £100 - £249.99
£32.50, on orders over £250.
- Despatch your orders using our current delivery partners (Royal Mail & UPS) and we’ll recharge you the delivery charge*. This is our default setting, if you require option two please email us.
- Use your own courier but set our warehouse as an alternative collection point. Please advise us on which carrier service you are arranging by emailling firstname.lastname@example.org . Please also do not arrange the collection until we have provided you with a despatch note. This will provide a reference number that you can use in the collection. This will also ensure we have the goods picked, packed and ready for collection.
Shipping costs and product availability can be advised when you apply for a drop-shipping account.
In all this please note we are passing the delivery cost to you, we do not make any profit on this. We will endeavour to deliver costs safely, at the best cost to yourselves and service to your customers.
How do I place an order?
Once you are set up on our system with the ability to dropship, and you have a selection of eligible products assigned to your account, you can simply forward any drop shipping orders via email. You can send a pdf packing slip or order, or you can write the order and shipping details on an email. Send the emails to email@example.com . We will send you tracking information for your drop ship orders.
What about returns?
We will only accept returns on two conditions: Firstly, if the product arrives damaged and is reported within 48 hours or secondly, if we’ve sent the wrong item.
Where do I get the product information and images?
We have a product feed available which we are continuously looking to improve to ensure you have all the information you require to make your listing a success. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for links or transfers of product specs and images.
What about Payment Terms
All dropship orders must be paid for via invoice. An invoice will be sent to you within 24 hours of receiving your order. Invoices are due on receipt. Please email email@example.com and one of our team will give you a call to set up or amend your account to enable Drop shipping today, or call…Tel: 01743627753